Indoor fireworks

Users who are viewing this thread

Ian Gills

Senior Robin Hood Guy
Reaction score
We all know that fireworks can be fun, but they are dangerous and in some States they are (perhaps rightfully) banned.

So, I've been thinking. How can Americans have fun on the Fourth without getting their fingers burnt?

Well, in England when I was growing up we had "indoor fireworks" and it appears that they still sell them.

So forget your dangerous displays if you football team wins.

Just stay indoors and live life to the full.

[video=youtube_share;3P8dksth8HE]http://youtu.be/3P8dksth8HE[/video]

indoor-pack-30_2.jpg

Last edited:

Cookie

Reaction score
Oh, wait... I just realized, the needles are dangerous. ;)

darn, it is just so much fun, too.

Tom Sawyer

In the Trades
Reaction score
Ian, your childhood must have been dreadful. No fireworks indeed. To never know the joy, the excitement of putting the match to fuse. The anticipation as the fuse burns down toward it's intended destination and then the inevitable explosion, the fire, the sparkles the THRILL. Dreadful, positively dreadful. Oh well, pip pip, stiff upper lip and all that rot.

BobL43

DIY Senior Member
Reaction score
Ian, your childhood must have been dreadful. No fireworks indeed. To never know the joy, the excitement of putting the match to fuse. The anticipation as the fuse burns down toward it's intended destination and then the inevitable explosion, the fire, the sparkles the THRILL. Dreadful, positively dreadful. Oh well, pip pip, stiff upper lip and all that rot.

All that porridge and swill as a child does not do much good for proper development. Oh yes, we had those smoldering snakes as a child too; how exciting they were: NOT! We didn't have porridge or swill here though, just pancakes, bacon and eggs, etc. before doctors said they are not good for you ( I think they're full of crap though). There are child abuse laws here.

What used to keep us kids in line back then was if I mis-behaved, I was told I would be sent to a reform school. That sounded pretty scary back then to me. I did have lots of fun though.

Cookie

Reaction score
Those snakes are for outside use only! It probably says it on the packaging, it is not good to breathe in and you could set your house on fire.

BobL43

DIY Senior Member
Reaction score
Those snakes are for outside use only! It probably says it on the packaging, it is not good to breathe in and you could set your house on fire.

That explains a lot Cookie. Some things we may consider safe can cause brain damage if the instructions are not followed.

I'v used them

Ian Gills

Senior Robin Hood Guy
Reaction score
I was told I would be sent to a reform school. That sounded pretty scary back then to me.

My mum threatened to phone the police. Once she pretended to.

Cookie

Reaction score
Mom's, mum's, mother's are not supposed to be anything but kind. The mother-child bond is a very important one.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks