Houzer Sinks?

Users who are viewing this thread

John/Charleston

Reaction score
A customer of mine is considering a Houzer sink in her kitchen remodel. I can't find any info on these forums but I've never heard of Houzer sink before.
Any opinions/experience for Houzer?

It's the Houzer PGS-3122-1 model which is 18ga single bowl.

Thanks,
John

Jimbo

Plumber
Reaction score
Never came across it. Looks like a builder's brand, but on the high end. 18 ga is a pretty good sink, and they show attention to undercoating and sound absorption details.

John/Charleston

Reaction score
Never came across it. Looks like a builder's brand, but on the high end. 18 ga is a pretty good sink, and they show attention to undercoating and sound absorption details.

Thanks for looking it up. I should have provided a link:
http://tinyurl.com/4p6vrz9

This is the cheapest place I found it and it's a pretty good price if it a decent sink:
http://tinyurl.com/4lm5oqz

Jimbo

Plumber
Reaction score
Buying plumbing and bulding materials on the internet is a crap shoot. First, you will pay a pretty hefty shipping charge. Then, what do you do if it arrives damaged? You will have to deal with the hassels of returns, freight claims, etc. If you just go to a local supply house, you can possilby see and touch a display of the sinks they sell, and don't have to use the judgement of some wackos on the internet ( us!) as to quality! And if there are shipping issues, the supplier deals with that/

John/Charleston

Reaction score
Buying plumbing and bulding materials on the internet is a crap shoot. First, you will pay a pretty hefty shipping charge. Then, what do you do if it arrives damaged? You will have to deal with the hassels of returns, freight claims, etc. If you just go to a local supply house, you can possilby see and touch a display of the sinks they sell, and don't have to use the judgement of some wackos on the internet ( us!) as to quality! And if there are shipping issues, the supplier deals with that/

Actually the customer saw it in a local showroom catalog. I can get it locally and unless the price was enourmously different, I probably would. I've just never heard of the brand and was looking for an experienced opinion.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks