Pex bend supply source

Users who are viewing this thread

JB_3

Reaction score
Hello,

This is my first post and I hope the topic is appropriate.

I've added a water softener to my home system. I'm using PEX to route a new line from the entrance pipe to the external hose bibs on the front and rear of the house.

I'm located on the east side of Cincinnati, OH. My problem is that I cannot find a local source for 3/4 PEX bend supports (i.e. http://www.pexsupply.com/Wirsbo-Uponor-A5150750-3-4-Plastic-Bend-Support-2129000-p.

I only need 4 and can easily find them online, but shipping costs more than the parts.

If anyone is from the area and knows a local supplier that I could purchase a few from, I'd appreciate it. I've been to Milford Winnelson and they had a few 1/2 but do not carry 3/4. They also had no suggestion for where to try.

Thanks,

Jim

JohnjH2o1

Plumbing Contractor for 49 years
Reaction score
Why not just use fittings? You should be able to find them locally.

John

JB_3

Reaction score
Why not just use fittings? You should be able to find them locally.

John

One of the advantages of PEX is making long runs without fittings (i.e. restrictions, possible failure/leak points, etc.). I'd like to take advantage of that.

I don't need a sharp 90, but I'd like to have a 90 that's tighter than the pex holds by itself.

JB_3

Reaction score
Just Mail order them.

See original post. I have a problem with paying $11 shipping for $6 worth of product if I don't have to.

Part of the request is to get the 3/4 pex bends, part is to learn/discover where good plumbing supply houses are in my area for future reference.

Doherty Plumbing

Journeyman & Gas Fitter
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
See original post. I have a problem with paying $11 shipping for $6 worth of product if I don't have to.

Part of the request is to get the 3/4 pex bends, part is to learn/discover where good plumbing supply houses are in my area for future reference.

Look in the your local yellow pages or search google....

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks