Secure 4 Anchorage points.
Ceramic tested to 2000 pound loads.
No longer in business, 2022

great-john-toilet.jpg

Last edited:

JDkimes

Engineer
Reaction score
You must have watched Leno (howie mandel) last night too.
That's a great idea!!
I really like the four anchor points, wonder how it mates to a standard flange?
I'm a skinny, 6' tall guy, but would like to test-drive this 'humvee' sized toilet.
On the other end of the spectrum, are the kiddie sized toilets in the "family-bathrooms" at the mall here.
I wonder how it flushes?

great-john-toilet-2.jpg

1sickpuppy

Reaction score
Hi Terry

greatjohn_1841_327842

A new idea in toilets.
This could be a big idea.
They call this the Great John
35.25" long
17.5" high bowl
Secure 4 Anchorage points.
Ceramic tested to 2000 pound loads.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Can you tell me where I can buy the Great John ? I have been looking for over two hours , I have found the seat but not the whole commode ? Thanks for any help you can tell me

Last edited by a moderator:

Jimbo

Plumber
Reaction score
These days, if you get anywhere near the health care arena....assisted living, rehab, nursing home, etc.....the word of the day
is "bariatric" which is a delicate word for HUMONGOUS. These facilities have to be able to accomodate 500+ pounders. They need special toilets, special commode chairs, special wheel chairs, wider hosptial beds, etc. It is a goldmine, because as soon as you attach the word bariatric, you also get to attach another zero in the price!!!!

Redwood

Master Plumber
Reaction score
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Can you tell me where I can buy the Great John ? I have been looking for over two hours , I have found the seat but not the whole commode ? Thanks for any help you can tell me

Well that may take some doing on your part to find one in your area...

But I can say here in CT we can get them at White's Plumbing Supply in West Haven...
White's is a very unique supply house and showroom, us plumbers in Connecticut know that when they don't have what you need you are in deep doo doo...

hj

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
FOUR anchor points, how retro? I haven't seen a two bolt/two screw toilet since the 50's. Anyone who weighs 2,000# is NOT going to be able to get up to use the toilet anyway. And if he could he would "envelop" the entire bowl.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks