Trench Drains in existing concrete

Users who are viewing this thread

michelle s

Reaction score
Hello,
I'm starting a dog wash business, but I'm in the preliminary planning stage. This business will require not only water supply to four tubs in a row on one wall, but also a couple of trench drains in between the tubs. There will be a series of (5) 4-foot long drains spaced 6 feet apart (between the tubs). The problem is that I will need someone to tear apart the existing concrete and then install the drains. The area of concrete to be worked on is approx. 32 x 7 feet. I know this is a very broad description, but would anyone have an estimate on how much this will cost? Any suggestions on additional features that I should consider when the work is being done? Any plumber in the SW Chicago suburbs that you would recommend?

Thank you VERY much for your help!

hj

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
drains

Cutting the concrete, installing the drains, and then repairing the concrete, may be easy as far as estimating a cost, once you know the rates in your area, but the unknown is WHERE and HOW the drains will be connected to an existing system. Only someone who is THERE and sees the actual job can determine the final cost.

FloridaOrange

Plumbing Designer
Reaction score
I just looked at the job and they used Petlift/Vetlift Medical Qqua Quest 58 U for the pet wash stations.

michelle s

Reaction score
Thanks for your help...I figured I would have to wait until I get someone to the storefront to estimate costs. I was hoping to get a ballpark figure to work into my business plan to submit for some loans. Thank you once again. Any other information would be helpful!

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks