So who's feelin good !

Users who are viewing this thread

NHmaster

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Everyone has the swine or the regular, or a bad this, and a bum that, and this hurts ,and that's swollen, and there's a thing there, and my you know what has a rash and ok so

Who's feeling good?

I think I felt good today but it's been so long that I don't remember what that was like ;)

Cookie

Reaction score
Does feelin better count? I am feeling better, I still got a fever, cough, chills, headache, head spinning, body aches, sneezing and moaning, but, all in all I feel better. ;)

Reaction score
Feeling pretty well here. Getting sick makes one realize how well he/she felt the other 95% of the time.

Had a pleural effusion and pleurisy this summer. It was apparently caused by a sports injury and perhaps an opportunistic infection that made me feel like I was 80 for a few days. Apparently somewhere between 40 and 50 you are supposed to cease making diving outstretched saves that allow your rib cage to make first contact with the ground. Who knew? :eek: I didn't think anything of it for about 4 days...then thought about it a lot for the next 4 days.

Jimbo

Plumber
Reaction score
Feel great. I am being very cautious about handwash/antibacterial foam/lysol spray, etc. At the same time, at 65, they say I am at low risk so I am not losing sleep over it.

Cass

Plumber
Reaction score
I had the 76 out break with a 105+ fever and was sweating like I was in a sauna...not sure if having it back then protects me or not but so far nothing...

Cookie

Reaction score
I got a job interview this morning and my lips from having a fever for 2 days, looks like I have been sucking on a tailpipe of a truck!

I can't imagine what he is going to think when he sees me, hears me, and thinks I got that traveling pig disease.

:)

Frenchie

Jack of all trades
Reaction score
Tell him you did get it, so he doesn't have to worry about you getting it, later!

I feel fine. Being real careful to wash my hands after I touch anything on the subway... Work is very dusty this month, that constant tickle in the throat makes me nervous.

The whole swine flu thing makes me wish I didn't live in the Big City...

Cookie

Reaction score
Well, I am back from the 2 hour interview, when he looked at my lips with a raised eyebrow I just told him I had too much Botox done. , lol., :)

I got offered the job, supervisor of our community center which is fairly new.

I took my botox lips grocery shopping afterwards and my total bill was 138.00 bucks but when done redeeming coupons, my new total was 38.00 bucks. I saved a hundred bucks on coupons. I do it all the time. Once a man standing in line behind me, when finished said, " can I ask you a question?" I said... sure. He said, " will you marry me?" :)

un, Frenchie, that tickle in the throat, is how it starts... :(

Frenchie

Jack of all trades
Reaction score
I got offered the job, supervisor of our community center which is fairly new.

Congrats!

total bill was 138.00 bucks but when done redeeming coupons, my new total was 38.00 bucks. I saved a hundred bucks on coupons. I do it all the time. Once a man standing in line behind me, when finished said, " can I ask you a question?" I said... sure. He said, " will you marry me?" :)

So, what did you say?!? Don't leave us hanging...

You've just convinced me to start clipping coupons, I never realized you could save anywhere near that much.

un, Frenchie, that tickle in the throat, is how it starts... :(

Yeah, I know. That's why it makes me so paranoid!

But it's been there for three weeks, no worse & no better, and not on the weekends, only on workdays. The same tickle I get on any job that involves a lot of plaster dust (I wear & own a good respirator, but some always gets to you anyways).

I sit on the subway and repeat that to myself.

Still paranoid.

Cookie

Reaction score
Oh, I hope that tickle turns out to be nothing Frenchie. I hate that tickle, I know that tickle, it is not fun. Time will tell.

Thank you for the congrats Frenchie, :)

I married that guy. ONLY KIDDING! ha ha... ( we just laughed)

But, truthfully, the amount you can save on coupons is staggering. My stores double the face value up to 99 cents. I don't even buy a newspaper. We get free ones thrown in the yard, I just go bring it in, , cut out the coupons, ask the kids, what they think of this or that, and that is that.

I save on the average about 400 a month on coupons, and I spend on an average about 100. :)

Even the cats eat free.

Plus, if you enroll at upromise.com ( the site will explain this) you can enroll in E-Rewards. You answer surveys, (anonymously) and in the past 2 days, in 45 minutes I made 25.00 bucks. I just transferred over 60 to Upromise. Now, you got a choice you can do several things with it. I choose to pay down my sons college bills. Then, with the advantage points, I get either free gas, tanks, or like yesterday, I paid 1.72 a gallon and filled up both cars.

Last edited:

Cookie

Reaction score
I even saved money on getting the flu, I didn't have to pay for the shot. ;)

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks