Jacuzzi R182 Toilet Flapper

Users who are viewing this thread

JacuzziToiletOwner

Reaction score
I've been to home depot three times to try and find a replacement flapper for my Jacuzzi Two Piece toilet (model number R182? that is what is stamped inside the tank).

I cannot find one that will work correctly -- either the replacements leak, or are too long or don't fit quite right.

Any suggestions as to where I can find a Jacuzzi toilet flapper replacement?

Shacko

Master Plumber-Gas Fitter
Reaction score
Toilet Prob.

I think you have to find the exact model of the toilet, there are too many different flappers for a Jacuzzi; that number you have is not a model number, sorry. :(

Micp879

Reaction score
I would say do a comprehensive internet search, and see if you can find an online plumbing supply business that can provide what you need. If that doesn't work, call Jacuzzi, and see if they can come up with one for you, or at least point you in the right direction. If that doesn't work, then you may have a new toilet in your future.

David Scott

Reaction score
That seems to be a Home Depot specific brand. Up here in Canada the Depot don't carry "Jacuzzi" toilets. The most popular one what we sell up here, the Perfecta, has the model # EZ33959 and can be found here. -> Perfecta

We have a generic flapper here at Lowe's that fits. Well, Lowe's Canada.....

It is a decently designed toilet for the price. $128 Canadian. The guts are cheap as hell. After less than a year I had to replace the fill valve with a Korky. You can't compare it with a Toto or Kohler. But if you are on a budget it is a good crapper. I installed mine back in October of '09 and have yet to take a plunger to it.

Last edited:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks