What's the advantage of an elongated toilet?

Users who are viewing this thread

markey

Reaction score
I'm assuming that there must be an advantage since it costs more:rolleyes:

It would be nice (as I learned from my previous question) to get the CEFIONTECT but it doesn't come in round.

Thanks

Gary Swart

In the Trades
Reaction score
The same rationale can be used to justify the ADA height. It puts the water spot a bit lower so the distance from the seat to the water is greater. That's not the only reason for ADA height, but it sure is nice to have that extra room!:)

Peanut9199

Customer Service Manager Plumbing Wholesale
Reaction score
The same rationale can be used to justify the ADA height. It puts the water spot a bit lower so the distance from the seat to the water is greater. That's not the only reason for ADA height, but it sure is nice to have that extra room!:)

Yep that's my problem, it's not only that the water is cold it's the depth of the water.

Achutch

Reaction score
Comfort!!! I have two elongated ADA height toilets at home, and two round bowls here in the woods. Now that I've moved to the cabin, I feel like I'm sitting on a chamber pot; the round seats feel cramped.

Off the subject, we have adjustable chairs at work, and most people, even those who are tall, like to sit as low as possible. First thing I do before I sit down at my terminal is to raise the seat (and I sometimes have to bang the chairs on the floor to get the seat to come up!!!

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks