President Bush attacked

Users who are viewing this thread

Cookie

Reaction score
Don't you wonder how it is that a news reporter, or anyone for that fact, was able to take his shoes off, even if a slip on, and throw them both at the President before he could be stopped? What kind of security is that?

What is it with shoes? Remember the shoe bomber?

I just can't understand how he slipped them off without being noticed and someone wondering why he was taking them off. Strange.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/12/14/bush-visits-iraq-for-fina_n_150832.html

Last edited:

Redwood

Master Plumber
Reaction score
In the arab world throwing shoes at someone is the ultimate insult.

Personally I look forward to the day when he gets a boot in his @$$ all the way back to Crawford, Texas.

Cass

Plumber
Reaction score
Yes but they don't like him for a different reason than you...I think...

Redwood

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Yes they do have a different reason!
Thank Gawd for Term Limitations!
I sincerely hope that we never again have a "C" student Yalie tapped as CEO of the most powerful nation on earth.
It boggles my mind that it could have ever been allowed to happen and we will pay the price for a long time to come!

One thing for sure in a few short weeks it is going to be strange having a President that can speak in complete sentences and properly pronounce multisyllable words.

Last edited:

Cass

Plumber
Reaction score
If you think any one in that Office will be any better that the previous one I have a bridge for sale...

So he will be better able to enunciate the words...and we will be better able to understand his lies...

Last edited:

Verdeboy

In the Trades
Reaction score
Any random person could probably have done better than Bush did.
He wrecked the economy, decimated the military, distorted the intelligence about WMD to justify his inane war in Iraq, took his eye off Afghanistan, which was the real terrorist threat, leaving us poorer, weaker, and more susceptible to attack.

The main problem with Bush is that he is both stupid and stubborn... a deadly combination for a president.

Redwood

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Any random person could probably have done better than Bush did.
He wrecked the economy, decimated the military, distorted the intelligence about WMD to justify his inane war in Iraq, took his eye off Afghanistan, which was the real terrorist threat, leaving us poorer, weaker, and more susceptible to attack.

The main problem with Bush is that he is both stupid and stubborn... a deadly combination for a president.

Zackly! The man is an ignorant moron!

Cookie

Reaction score
One thing for sure in a few short weeks it is going to be strange having a President that can speak in complete sentences and properly pronounce multisyllable words.

I don't have a good feeling about that guy. I wish I did.

Redwoodvotesoften1

Reaction score
I sometimes think the man Dubbya mighta sipped on a bad batch a shine in his yunger days an kilt more brain cells than he shoulda.

Joe Six Pack

Reaction score
I was just checking the video, and I'm thinking it was a pretty quick reaction to duck under the throw, and then the second shoe came right away, and he had his arm up in case he had to deflect the shoe, no ducking that time. It sailed high.
That reporter had pretty good aim the first time, it woulda smacked Dubya right in the face. The second one was a ball, over the shoulders. Heck, it was even higher than his head.
They must of not been very good shoes if he was throwing them away like that. I wonder how much shoes cost there. Are there cows walking around, where you can just chase them down and ask for some leather? Have you ever milked a cow? I can't think that I have, maybe a cat, but not a cow.
Goat milk...........What's that about? I hear the goat skins are good for new wine. I read that one in the bible. Don't use the old goat skin though. That's important to know. Who even does that anyway? When I buy wine, it comes in a bottle. But why buy wine, when they make beer?
I just don't get it.

Verdeboy

In the Trades
Reaction score
You all should thank God for our president.He has kept us safe so far.
Tell that to the families of the thousands of American soldiers who were killed in this pointless war in Iraq.

Your man, Bush, did more to destroy this country from the inside than any army of terrorists could have done from the outside.

Redwood

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Tell that to the families of the thousands of American soldiers who were killed in this pointless war in Iraq.

Your man, Bush, did more to destroy this country from the inside than any army of terrorists could have done from the outside.

And the problems we are now seeing is merely the tip of the iceberg.

The Financial Problems this moron created are things that my grand children will be paying for. It is sad that we backed the actions of the drunken cowboy that wanted a fight as long as we did. Now it's time to pay for all the broken barstools...

ddmedlin

Reaction score
Instead of ya'll putting the goverment(by the way most democrats agreed to the war not just bush ,they had the same intel bush had) down ya,ll need to watch them muslims.They hate the west well before you were even born.The war just gave a clearer picture what they truly are.I do believe that we need to go ahead and get our men and women out and let them kill each other because you can't change there strip.A snake is a snake and a dog is a dog.

Redwoodvotesoften1

Reaction score
Instead of ya'll putting the goverment(by the way most democrats agreed to the war not just bush ,they had the same intel bush had) down ya,ll need to watch them muslims.They hate the west well before you were even born.The war just gave a clearer picture what they truly are.I do believe that we need to go ahead and get our men and women out and let them kill each other because you can't change there strip.A snake is a snake and a dog is a dog.

Yea your rite!
Puttin down Prezidint Bush is downrite unAmerican!
After all if them dang Irakies hadn't driven them airplanes into the World Trade Center and the Pentigon we we wouldn't a had to whump on them.
But they did so we hadda kick their butts.

Plus Saddam had all them Scuds an he was buildin them weapins of mass destrickshun an all that stuff so if we didn't go in and git him he coulda launched one of em with a nuke at us someday.

Them muzlims are bad news an we should kill em all an let god sort em out!

I think that Osama Bin Laden iz hiddin in Iran an we should invade them too!

Them commies in North Korea are anuther war we need to finish too.
We should go ther after Iran.

If we dint have that stupid term limitation law I woulda voted for Prezidint Bush agin too. We shood see if we kin get a law passed gittin rid of the term limitashun so we kin git Bush back in office to whump azz on some more muzlims an commies.

Gawd Bless the USA!

Verdeboy

In the Trades
Reaction score
I can't score better than 4, but it feels great to throw a shoe at that man. :D

I just scored 11!! You have to click really fast.

Last edited:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks