profiles

Users who are viewing this thread

JWelectric

Electrical Contractor/Instructor
Reaction score
I was asked through a PM what experience in the electrical field I had on another site that got me to thinking about all the sites I frequent.

So I was just wondering how many people visit your profile each day. I have visitors that want to see about me all the time.

At present I have someone look at my profile for every 2.14 post I make.

I will be glad to answer any questions anyone has concerning my credentials or my background.

You can see a little about me by clicking here

Last edited:

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
I admit it, I looked at your profile yesterday.
Youch! Caught red handed.
Hands in the cookie jar.

Sometimes people go to the profile to look for other posts that user has.
If someone has good information, it's a quick way to see what else they have been posting using the Statistics tab.

Or the "About Me" has information too.

JWelectric

Reaction score
I too look at people’s profile and for the reasons you mentioned. The site that the original question was asked does not have the information in the profile that your site has and that is what brought forth their question.

After they asked the question I went to all the sites I frequent and was surprised as to how many hits some of them had, this site having the most hits on my profile.

I welcome people to visit my profile and I am willing to freely give them any information they ask about my background. I have even given some my home phone number and mailing address. Half of the US has my personal email address but that goes with the territory of some of the things I am involved in with the electrical trade. Should you decide to visit the link in my first post it is easy to see that I do quite a bit of traveling in some of my endeavors. Due to health reasons I have slowed down in the past few months.

I just thought it would be interesting to post this here and see what others had to say about their profiles or even their selves. I have noticed that some will put their credentials on their signature line and others don’t.

So please feel free and help me get the visits to my profile and make the hits there be more than the post I make.

Frenchie

Jack of all trades
Reaction score
Sure you're not just trying to drum up membership at the other site? I had to register to see the pics...

:D

You don't look anything like I thought you would... whoda thunk you and toolwhore could pass for brothers?

:D :D

JWelectric

Reaction score
Sure you're not just trying to drum up membership at the other site? I had to register to see the pics...

:D

You don't look anything like I thought you would... whoda thunk you and toolwhore could pass for brothers?

:D :D

Only our mothers know for sure :D

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks