towel warmer

Users who are viewing this thread

Jadnashua

Retired Defense Industry Engineer xxx
Reaction score
I put one in in my master bath remodel...it doesn't get the towel hot, but it is warm...very nice after coming out of the shower. Since the towel quickly dries, it doesn't get funky as quicly, either. Wire in a digital timer and use a GFI circuit. I can't remember the brand...I bought it on-line, but it was sold at HD's Expo Center as well.

Jadnashua

Retired Defense Industry Engineer xxx
Reaction score
I'd rather have the heated seat...didn't buy one of those, but I thought about it!

Finnegan

Reaction score
I had an electric towel warmer in an apartment I was in for three years. It never really got the towels very warm. Don't know the brand. I hope there are better models out there for you.

TheZster

Reaction score
jadnashua said:
I'd rather have the heated seat...didn't buy one of those, but I thought about it!

Now those....... I'm aware of. And don't like them..... When I sit down to, well.. you know, I want to sit on a cold seat.... a warm one makes me think someone else just got up..........

Reaction score
thanks!

You guys (& gals) are tooooooo much! Thanks for the laughs and advice! Our towels never get completely dry between showers in winter. Warm towels-ahhhh-life's short!

Master Plumber Mark

Sensitivity trainer and plumber of mens souls
Reaction score
indianapolis indiana - land of the free, home of
Website
www.weilhammerplumbing.com
one time towels

I know one thing for sure, around this house
the towels get used once and once only

then they are thrown into the laundry.....

God knows how long they might get reused if
you hung them on a towel warmer...

they would sort of get a life of their own after a while...

Plumguy

Reaction score
master plumber mark said:
I know one thing for sure, around this house
the towels get used once and once

I wonder why that is? After you are done taking a shower..you are clean... and water that remains on one's body is clean.!?! So, besides getting the towel wet..how does it become dirty after one use!!! :confused:

Plumguy

Reaction score
thezster said:
Now those....... I'm aware of. And don't like them..... When I sit down to, well.. you know, I want to sit on a cold seat.... a warm one makes me think someone else just got up..........

:eek: :eek: :D :D

Plumguy

Reaction score
So, those moist towels in the hamper must be.... no good for the air quality in one's home..

I would imagine that a clean but moist towel would dry quicker hanging up and I'm sure long before mildew sets in...

PrescottRecorder

Reaction score
I've had an electric towel warmer made by Runtal in my bathroom for about ten years now. It has three heat settings so the towels can be warm or really hot if you want. It's also great for keeping the bathroom comfortably warm even though the rest of the house might be too cold for wet naked standing around. I have it on a timer so that it's only on in the mornings. And it's low profile.

Paul

mgabriel

Reaction score
Towel warmer for tight spaces

I'm looking for a towel warmer recommendation-low profile, close to the wall(small bathroom), and electric. Thanks!

I know that this is a old post but perhaps it will be helpful for someone who is researching what towel warmer to purchase.

A few of the main brands in the US are: Amba, Warmrails, WarmlyYours.

If you are looking for a low profile towel warmer that works well in tight spaces, you might consider: http://onlytowelwarmers.com/products/amba-swivel-jill-b002-plugin-mounted-towel-warmer-towel-dryer

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks