Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Joe the Plumber

Votes: 2 9.1%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Redwood

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Just an open season with no bag limit on career politicians!
It would be a good start considering the mess they have made!
They should be ducking for cover!

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
Now I'm confused.
I don't know who to vote for now.

I like the idea of someone that makes cookies, but then Redwood has the pool thing going on.
I don't think the others candidates are offering those benny's.

terryforelpresidenteforlife.jpg

http://www.thelopezfamilyonline.com/play.php?first=Terry&last=Love

Last edited by a moderator:

Redwood

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Maybe Cookie and I will tie, then in an unpresidented move we'll elect to share the position and we'll all be munchin cookies while we float around in the pool...
Sounds like a good plan to me!:cool:

Cookie

Reaction score
I can make all cookies!
Each voter will get a cookie card good at Walmart, good fo an entire YEAR!

Last edited:

Mort

Reaction score
Well, you got my vote for the price of a cookie Cookie. It's a better bribe than any of the guys on TV are promising....but I don't do Wally Mart. Just don't burn it....I don't want to be responsible for increasing your carbon footprint.:D

Mort

hj

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
vote

Cookie will unionize everything and then like the sterotypic union worker, they will spend the day floating in the pool eating cookies. But maybe one candidate will adopt that slogan, because he is trying to say whatever he thinks will make the most people happy even if it means changing his mind every few days.

HJPOSTER.jpg

Maddog

Engineer
Reaction score
non-partisan thinking ...

A president's pension currently is $191,300 per year. Assuming the next president lives to age 80. Sen McCain would receive ZERO pension as he would reach 80 at the
end of two terms as president. Sen Obama would be retired for 26 years after two terms and would receive $4,973,800 in pension. Therefore it would certainly make economic sense to elect McCain in November.

Sjsmithjr

In the Trades
Reaction score
But maybe one candidate will adopt that slogan, because he is trying to say whatever he thinks will make the most people happy even if it means changing his mind every few days.

I thought they were both doing that.

http://www.thecarpetbaggerreport.com/archives/9111.html

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0708/11535.html

Since Redwood has never changed his position of being against my unbridled use of a reciprocating saw, he gets my vote! Wait a miniute... that doesn't sound right.

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
Sen Obama would be retired for 26 years after two terms and would receive $4,973,800 in pension. Therefore it would certainly make economic sense to elect McCain in November.

Very good work on the math, and it makes sense.
However after eight years, that would only be the amount of money to put gas in your car.

So I say vote for me, and free swimming lessons for those that can't swim. And Margaritas in the afternoon. They're good with cookies too, right?

Mort

Reaction score
Dang!!! Should have held out for the margarita :( Couple more days and there might even be some free plumbing offers.

Mort

Cass

Plumber
Reaction score
Forget the cookies, I want a President who will wear Red Stilettos.

Redwood

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Geeeeze, I voted for Cookie before I saw the Union Promise. How do I delete my vote???

bob...

Typical Florida Voter!

Really, should these people be allowed to pick presidents for the most powerful country on earth?

I'm in favor of testing to see if a person has all the marbles needed to make an intellegent decision before being allowed to vote!

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks