do i need an exaust fan?

Users who are viewing this thread

sirj_4

Reaction score
I am just wondering if I need to put a fan in a bath room that only has a sink and toilet. In the bath room i am doing in my basement.

tombstone

Reaction score
I do believe that any bathroom without a window to provide natural ventilation is required to have an exhaust fan.

Krow

Plumber
Reaction score
If I'm not mistaken , any bathroom with or without a window requires an exhaust fan

Each juresdiction may be different

Dunbar Plumbing

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Northern Kentucky/Greater Cincinnati Area
Website
www.KoldBreeze.com
I am just wondering if I need to put a fan in a bath room that only has a sink and toilet. In the bath room i am doing in my basement.

Why would you want to smell what you gave to the porcelain throne up to 45 minutes after you've used it? It's disgusting when people don't have these fans installed to prevent these situations.

Code in my states that regardless of window in bathroom, a device must be used to remove foul air to outside. If my dad gets any worse I'm putting a fart fan in his bedroom. The entire 1st floor when I visit smells like **** when I stop in and that's is just wrong, even in the bible.

michel1

Reaction score
Well exhaust fan is must especially when you don’t have any ventilation in your bathroom.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks