Bradford White High efficiency

Users who are viewing this thread

Peevee

Reaction score
Has anyone had any dealings with one of these? They are wanting us to install one of these where we will know how good they work. So I'm going to install it at my house. It's a natural gas model and I believe it uses pvc for venting. Anyway it's supposed to be as efficient as a tankless model.

Gary Swart

In the Trades
Reaction score
It sounds like a power vent. I have a Rheem, but Bradford White is a good brand, too. I really do like the power vent.

Peevee

Reaction score
It's a power vent model and that's all i know at this moment. I'll know more later, I don't even know the tank capacity.

Last edited:

Bob NH

In the Trades
Reaction score
Has anyone had any dealings with one of these? They are wanting us to install one of these where we will know how good they work. So I'm going to install it at my house. It's a natural gas model and I believe it uses pvc for venting. Anyway it's supposed to be as efficient as a tankless model.

The interesting part of your post is the "They are wanting us to install one of these . . . ". Who is they, and why are they wanting you to install one where you will know how good they work? Don't they already know how good they work?

TMB9862

Reaction score
You should be able to figure out how good they work by reading the specs. The recovery rate and efficancy information should be on there.

Peevee

Reaction score
The interesting part of your post is the "They are wanting us to install one of these . . . ". Who is they, and why are they wanting you to install one where you will know how good they work? Don't they already know how good they work?

They are a sales rep for Bradford White. We only sell State and install State but are looking at Bradford White. When your company is big as ours everyone wants you to install there product and you get some free stuff from time to time.

Cass

Plumber
Reaction score
I replace more State and A.O.s that are just under and just over the warranty Expiration date than any other brand.

Brad White would be a good jump.

Master Plumber Mark

Sensitivity trainer and plumber of mens souls
Reaction score
indianapolis indiana - land of the free, home of
Website
www.weilhammerplumbing.com
state is junk that I would not wish on a dog

I agree with Cass toally

In our city, state was rode out of town on a rail
you could not buy state at any plumbing supply house
in town for a long , long time

but becasue of bribes and special incentives , Ferguson

took the line back on and dropped RHEEM to do it.....

Even their salesman were a little in dis-belief about it

So they tried to pan that junk off on me

only Bradford white and Rheem will I touch

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks