Slow Computer Today

Users who are viewing this thread

Verdeboy

In the Trades
Reaction score
My computer was running very slowly today, but only on this forum. Was there an exceptionally large amount of traffic today or is there something else going on?

Patrick88

Plumber
Reaction score
My computer was running very slowly today, but only on this forum. Was there an exceptionally large amount of traffic today or is there something else going on?
I have not had any problems on this forum. Hope your system is ok.

Verdeboy

In the Trades
Reaction score
It's working fine now. Don't know what was going on earlier. But, as I mentioned, it was only T-Lo's website that was affected.

tinner666

Reaction score
Website
www.albertsroofing.com
It's often an issue with where your service happens to be routing you at the time. No necessarily your service, but issues on some line somewhere. A down junction box can mess things up.

R

Rancher

Junction box?

That's a very technical term for the internet, you sure it wasn't the thingie attached to the whatyamacallit.

Rancher

Cass

Plumber
Reaction score
The servers are being worked on, it should be returning to normal in the near future.

Speedbump

Reaction score
I also had problems yesterday getting the Forum to load into my browser. And it was very slow at times also.

Of course, that's not the only thing that's slow, it's practically everything I own when I'm in a hurry.

bob...

CHH

Reaction score
Junction box?

That's a very technical term for the internet, you sure it wasn't the thingie attached to the whatyamacallit.

Rancher

Naw, it couldn't be that. It had to be the 'slagit that plugs into the gozonda. Those things are always going down.:)

Construct30

Reaction score
I'm glad to hear its not just me, a guy could get paranoid and think the site don't like me. I think I might be addicted to the site, at least that's what my wife says.

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
They say I'm addicted too.

7pm through 3am Pacific Time), your server will experience intermittent downtimes as we transition hardware to our new, primary, state-of-the-art data center.

Though this maintenance window is a full 8-hour period, your server will certainly not be down that whole time and will only experience intermittent downtimes, although one will be for approximately 90 minutes.
However, it’s best to expect limited access to your server during this period.

Once your server has been fully relocated you can experience a higher level of service due to a better facility and more diversified group of bandwidth providers.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks